16 Aug 2015

Back To School Make-Up Look

The first day of school is coming closer and as much as I don't want to think about it, I have to. Ofcourse I want to look a bit presentable so i created this simple make-up look, with the following products.

I first applied some Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in the shade 115. This foundation feels very light on my skin and doesn't give that cakey-effect that some other foundations do.
It also has a great coverage.
 Second, I applied some Essence 16h Concealer under my eyes and on a few spots. I set my foundation and concealer with my Catrice Prime And Fine Mattifying Powder in waterproof.
Next I used my bronzer and blush from my Sleek Face Form Contouring & Blush Palette in the shade Light 373. This is my absolute favourite trio ever!
For the eyes I started of with an Essence I ♥ Stage Eyeshadow Primer to prevent everything from creasing.Than for the eyeshadow I used my MUA Eyeshadow Palette in the colour Undress Me Too. I used the colour Shy on my lid and on my brow bone. And for my crease I used the colour Lavish. For mascara I applied the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Black. This mascara is the best I have ever tried in my whole life! Seriously check it out.
And to end it all I applied some Labello Fruity Shine Lipbalm in Watermelon. This lipbalm gives a very nice pinky shine to my lips.
I am aware of the fact that you can't see my eyeshadow very well so make sure you go to my YouTube channel for a video with a clear view from the eyeshadow look.
Thanks for reading! And just a little disclamer:  You don't have to do the exact same thing as I do. Do what you want, if you find that there's too much make-up than go ahead and create a look that makes you feel comfortable. If you don't wear make-up to school that's fine too! Do what makes you happy and don't let other people ruin that.

Love,
Geneviève 

No comments:

Post a Comment